Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
Without tenants our investment properties start to lose their income potential and become another outgoing cost, but sometimes troublesome tenants can be more costly than a potential vacancy. So what...Read more
It’s no secret that spring tends to be a busy time for buyers as more homes tend to be listed than during the cooler seasons of the year. If you’re looking to sell in spring here are five ways to...Read more
Open for inspections give you a great first impression of a property and you’ll know almost immediately if it’s one you want to pursue. But that first visit can be much more than a “once over...Read more
Some tips for trimming the cost of your mortgage by our mortgage advice partners Mortgage Express As a homeowner, paying off your mortgage before you retire is important. Once you hit retirement age,...Read more