Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
In May's edition of Harcourts Property Focus newsletter, we take a look at: Beautiful winter plants that will make your garden stand-out all year 'round. What makes a neighbourhood special? What to...Read more
In this edition we take a look at: - How to make your bid successful at auction, and; - How to make the most from your holiday rental. Click here to get your copy. Read more
In this edition we look at: Smart tips for buying success, and; We answer the question: To buy or not to buy first? Click here for your copy. Read more
The power of being able to speak in public or before a small group is underestimated. No document or meeting can impact like a presentation or powerful speech. What good is knowledge without...Read more