Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
The power of being able to speak in public or before a small group is underestimated. No document or meeting can impact like a presentation or powerful speech. What good is knowledge without...Read more
With differing advice from various industry experts and well-meaning family friends, it is easy to become confused about the best way to go about changing homes. The big question is whether to buy or...Read more
When we think of the winter garden we mightn’t be thinking of beautiful blooms and splashes of colour. But one of the best parts of living in a country with fairly mild winters is there a huge array...Read more
Whether you’re looking for your first home or thinking about an investment property or holiday home, the following steps will help you achieve a successful result. Arrange your finance Take a good...Read more
It’s true that what makes a great neighbourhood differs from person to person, but all great neighbourhoods do share some common factors that are universally appealing. Here we explore 10 signs the...Read more