Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
Home or unit – it’s a choice that looms large in the minds of many first time entrants into the real estate market. More and more buyers are choosing apartments as their first purchase. While the...Read more
If you are looking for information about what lies ahead for buying property in 2016, you will find an abundance, but as someone once said, “Bad news sells papers. It also sells market research”. It...Read more
So 2016 is the year you have decided to start or expand your investment portfolio. Here are the top 10 tips to making your investment a success. 1. Remember, this is an investment, not your home. Do...Read more
Hyacinth Bucket is a fictional character in an old British comedy “Keeping up Appearances”, famous for her obsession for trying desperately to appear more affluent and influential than reality....Read more
To choose a high performance investment property, and reduce your chance of buying a dud, buyers need to first and foremost focus on, and understand the big picture or macro-environment. Starting...Read more