Property Management Services
Why Harcourts Property Management?
We are at the forefront of Property Management technology. Our Property Managers enjoy a mix of mobile and web based products to streamline the many processes required for seamless management and administration.
Our business philosophy is based on "creating success". Four specific values that are communicated throughout the organisation - people first, doing the right thing, being courageous and fun and laughter.
Industry leading systems and procedures along with our philosophy of continuing innovation ensures your property are in the best hands.
Our offices are supported by a National Property Management Operations Manager whose sole role is to support, train, problem solve and keep up to date with the latest innovations in the world of Property Management.
- We are specialists in Property Management, our people are dedicated professionals.
- Our Property Managers understand how the market will impact your investment and how to improve the yield from your property.
- Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
- A companywide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our Harcourts Academy researches and provides expert training and coaching for our Property Managers who continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management legislative changes.
- We accelerate the renting of your property to the right tenant through our focussed marketing and tenant screening procedures.
- We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
- We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
More from our blog
The home is exactly what you’re looking for at the right price. There are other buyers circling with offers, and you feel an urgency to do something or miss out. Take a breath. A real estate dream...Read more
Regional Australia presents a range of vibrant, eclectic opportunities for active property investors. With 6.45 million people living outside of Australia’s 20 largest urban centres, the demand for...Read more
On Australia Day this year, Principle and Director David Gowdie of Harcourts Graceville (below right) was the proud recipient of the Moreton electorate’s Australia Day Award. This award was in...Read more
No matter if you are an owner occupier or renting, we all have an instinctive desire to create an individual space we can call “home”. Just as Rome wasn’t built in a day, neither is a house...Read more
Owners of properties which generate an income are eligible for significant taxation benefits. The Chief Executive Officer of BMT Tax Depreciation Bradley Beer says “Research shows that 80 per cent of...Read more