The 2019 Real Estate Business Awards counted Harcourts in its annual list of leading performers across Australia. In total, Harcourts received a nod in eleven award categories highlighting the real estate franchise network’s success across property management, sales, mentoring and wellness advocacy.
Harcourts Australia CEO Marcus Williams congratulated everyone by saying that “the brightest stars of our group truly lead the way in this industry. Each name and office team recognised are well-deserving of this honour and have truly already won by their nominations.”
- BDM of the Year - Property Management Natalie South, Harcourts Solutions (QLD)
- Mentor of the Year Nick Bond, Harcourts Huon Valley (TAS)
- Property Manager of the Year (Metropolitan) Candice Dowling, Harcourts Alliance Joondalup (WA)
- Property Manager of the Year (Metropolitan) Belle Scott, Harcourts Property Management Solutions (QLD)
- Property Manager of the Year (Regional) Josh Sala Tenna, Harcourts Huonville (TAS)
- Property Manager of the Year (Regional) Rachel Torney, Harcourts Adelaide Hills (SA)
- Property Management Business of the Year (6 or less PM) Harcourts Regal Gateway (WA)
- Property Management Business of the Year (7 or more PM) Harcourts Alliance (WA)
- Property Management Business of the Year (7 or more PM) Harcourts Property Management Solutions (QLD)
- Sales Office of the Year (Regional) Harcourts Huonville (TAS)
- Wellness Advocate of the Year (Office) Harcourts Huon Valley (TAS)
Now in its 7th year, the Real Estate Business Awards is the premier awards program recognising quality in the Australian real estate industry. Since 2013, the awards have celebrated the best of the best in real estate sales and property management, and are the most coveted awards for Australia’s agents, networks, innovators, leaders and property managers. The award winners will be announced at a gala dinner on 12 September at The Star, Sydney.