Keeping you covered, wherever you are
Insurance protects the things you care about so you don’t need to worry in case something happens. Major milestones and purchases are the perfect time to consider buying insurance. Harcourts have partnered with Gallagher Insurance and CGU to assist you with all your Insurance needs.
Find out more
Buying A House
Most banks will require you to have home insurance if you are taking out a home loan with them. CGU’s combined Building & Contents Insurance provides you cover for both your home and the many things inside it.
- Accidental loss or damage, anywhere in Australia or New Zealand (up to 90 days)
- New-for-old contents replacement
- Cover for theft, fire, flood, storm, wind, liquid damage, vandalism, impact and much more
- Generous limits for valuables and devices – up to $2,500 per item, set or collection
- Up to $20 million personal liability Australia wide (and globally for up to 90 days)
- Pay monthly or fortnightly at no extra cost
Renting or Moving Out Of Home
Moving out of home? You may want to consider Contents Insurance. With CGU Contents Insurance, you’re covered for a wide range of items – from furniture to jewellery to TVs and laptops. It even covers your carpet and curtains.
Buying or Owning An Investment Property
Own a flat, unit, apartment or house which you lease or rent to tenants? Protect your investment property with Landlord Insurance. Landlord Insurance can protect you in many unexpected circumstances such as your property being damaged by tenants or destroyed by fire.