Keeping you covered, wherever you are


Insurance protects the things you care about so you don’t need to worry in case something happens. Major milestones and purchases are the perfect time to consider buying insurance.Harcourts have partnered with CGU Insurance to assist you with all your Insurance needs.

Buying A House

Most banks will require you to have home insurance if you are taking out a home loan with them. This protects you in case your home is damaged and needs to be rebuilt. People often combine home insurance (which covers your house) with contents insurance (which covers your belongings).

Find out more

Moving Out Of Home

When you move out of home, insurance may not be the first thing on your mind – but once you move out, you might want to consider taking out CGU's contents insurance. Contents Insurance protects you in case your belongings are stolen or damaged.

Find out more

Buying An Investment Property

Own a flat, unit, apartment or house which you lease or rent to tenants? We have a Landlord Insurance Policy that fully protects your investment property and the belongings you provide for your tenants.

Find out more

Harcourts Complete logo

Our approach to customer service is more attentive than ever. We know buying, selling or renting a home can be overwhelming. Harcourts Complete provides services you will need before, during and after the move. Our Complete has done the legwork for you.

Keeping you covered wherever you are

Connections, gas and utilities

Speak to our mortgage experts

Get the most out of your property investment

Currency exchange with zero fees

Smoke alarm maintenance and compliance